Unlike most procedures, Micro-Needling with PRP offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
The PRP-facelift is a non-surgical facelift for rejuvenating the skin. With this treatment you receive injections of your own blood. The PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) therapy improves the quality of your skin!
Do you show these 3 signs of aging?
1. Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
What can be done with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) using the techniques of Micro-Needling?
- Decrease the glabellar lines (the number 11 sign between the brow)
- Decreased the Forehead lines
- Augment the cheeks and reshape the face.
- Decrease periorbital lines (crow’s feet)
- Decrease Nasolabial folds
- Decrease smile lines
- Fill in acne scars
- Smooth the vermillion border (the edge of the mouth)
- Decrease the marionette lines (the ones from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
- Augment the chin
- And much more
How is Micro-Needling with PRP completed?
Micro-Needling with PRP treatments use the growth factors already present in the blood, called platelet-rich plasma (PRP), to stimulate collagen growth and replace volume. It can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to enhance the results of the procedure.
1. First, the injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
2. Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
3. When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
What are the results of Micro-Needling with PRP?
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!